Quilted hooded raincoat
Clifton Firth opened his first photography studio with his wife Patricia in the 1930s. They eventually moved to 110 Queen Street in 1938, where the studio remained until Clifton’s retirement in 1974.
Photographer: Clifton Firth
Model Deana Fairbairn
Credit: Photo courtesy of Auckland Libraries Heritage Collections, 34-109A
Copyright: Please contact Auckland Libraries before reproducing this item
Garment type: Raincoat